On March 14, 2009, more than 6,000 Scientologists from over 50 countries around the world came to witness Mr. David Miscavige officiate at the ribbon cutting of one of the most prominent landmarks in Clearwater — the new Fort Harrison.
Mr. Miscavige described the history of the Fort Harrison, dating back to 1926 and the exquisite reputation this magnicent structure has earned since then. Mr. Miscavige gave details of the largest restoration project in the history of the church and the greater role and responsibility the Fort Harrison will play in the generations to come.
Following are extracts from his historic address:
Mr. David Miscavige: We assemble today at another Scientology watershed to open yet another span at the top of our Bridge.